Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
0800 numbers from Mobiles  ! (Read 15,677 times)
acezing

Re: 0800 numbers from Mobiles  !
Reply #15 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 9:54am

bbb_uk wrote on Oct 11th, 2006 at 5:58am:
Dave wrote on Oct 11th, 2006 at 12:12am:
I can't advise as to what you will be charged, however you may be interested in this thread about O2 charging 15p/min to all 08 NGNs. I gather it includes 0800s, perhaps you can seek clarification from bbb_uk.

calls to freephone numbers should (according to their t&c) be included in any inclusive call allowance for PayMonthly customers and is charged at normal geographical rates if outside any inclusive call allowance.

I have already told him that both from knowledge, and personal experience,and quoted the T&C. Doesnt the word of a new member count here. Angry

What we need really need know from you gispvn is what O2 contract  tariff you are  on, and if you bought it high st or online , so we can establish if  you have  an inclusive call allowance.

However the best and quickest way for you  to find out, would be for you to make a short test call to a 0800 number,and then check with CS to see if it was chargeable. Wink

Another thought if you already make non chargeable  calls to 0844/0845/0870 from it then 0800 would definitely be included in your inclusive calls. Smiley

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Re: 0800 numbers from Mobiles  !
Reply #16 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 5:56pm

acezing wrote on Oct 11th, 2006 at 9:54am:
I have already told him that both from knowledge, and personal experience,and quoted the T&C. Doesnt the word of a new member count here. Angry
Of course it does, I was merely confirming it as well as some people like to hear it more than once just to confirm its correct.  Although, as you say, a look at the t&c in the link you provided would confirm this.   Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, CJT-80, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge