Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Euphony - New deal i've just got!!! (Read 9,994 times)
2dogs

Euphony - New deal i've just got!!!
Oct 13th, 2006 at 12:52pm

I've just signed up to a new deal for my calls with a company i'd never heard of. It's the cheapest by miles i have friends abroad and nationally and nothing compares with how simple the deal is

check it out

Ways To Sign-Up:
  • Telephone 01256 857 004 and speak directly with Euphony and sign-up over the phone.
  • Online via an affiliate/reseller here*.
There is no difference to the price/promotion offer regardless of the way you sign-up except if you sign-up online, the affiliate/reseller may receive some money for referring you to Euphony.

~Edited by bbb_uk: Added Euphony to the title & ways to sign-up
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2006 at 4:03pm by bbb_uk »  

IP Logged

Red Dave

I am so not Dilbert!

Romford, Essex
Re: New deal i've just got!!!
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 1:25pm

This must be a spam sales ad, no?!!

There are two services:  euTalk+12 and euTalk+18

+12 is a 12 month contract at £7.25/month
+18 is for 18 months and works out at £4.33/month

Advertises "LOW" rate of 9.9ppm to mobiles - check out callchecker.moneysavingexpert.com for 4ppm offers (over the price of euTalk!).

Only first 60 minutes of call is free, thereafter you have to redial or have 4.7p connection charge + 2.5ppm.

Alternatively sign up with Primus Saver with no monthly charge and no set-up charge and get all evening/weekend local/national calls free (get your timing right and you'll get £5/month cashback + £16 from Quidco for joining).

Use call1899 for 3p/call (whole cost of call) daytime local/national calls.

Need any other reasons not to use any services from Euphony?!!!

RDD.

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Re: Euphony - New deal i've just got!!!
Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 3:58pm

In the Cheapest Call Providers for BT Customers thread, I've made reference to Euphony and other cheap providers.

There is also a Cheapest Call Providers for Cable Customers for those unfortunate to be paying cable call rates.

IP Logged

2dogs

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 4:41pm

How complicated do you want to make it.......i was just saying what i had found,no it's not a sales pitch ....i was just putting my two pence worth in!!!!!!!!! Angry

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 5:04pm

2dogs wrote on Oct 13th, 2006 at 4:41pm:
How complicated do you want to make it.......i was just saying what i had found,no it's not a sales pitch ....i was just putting my two pence worth in!!!!!!!!! Angry
Don't worry, I never thought it was a spam sales especially as Euphony are one of the cheaper all-inclusive companies for UK calls.

Have you also checked out MSE International Callchecker to see if there are even cheaper ways of calling international?

IP Logged

knuj

Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 6:33pm

The OP does  give an affiliate/reseller link for the service!!! .

Correct link is www.euphony.co.uk

Dont dismiss the offer before looking at it carefully. Used in conjunction with 18185 its a very powerful one.

Apart from people who call overseas,if  your happy with a 18 month contract the deals also good  for people who  make lots of peak UK geographical calls.Average £4.33p a month as opposed to the  £7.25 a month also  Euphony as recommended by the Money Saving Expert on  his site.

As Heinz says here "Itll  suit some people down to the ground".   As it obviously does the Op. Smiley

http://niftylist.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1768.0

« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2006 at 6:54pm by knuj »  

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 1:53pm

knuj wrote on Oct 13th, 2006 at 6:33pm:
The OP does  give an affiliate/reseller link for the service!!!.
Hi knuj,

Normally an affiliate/reseller link is a specially formated link with the reseller details at the end which would normally have something that identifies him to Euphony as the reseller.

The OP link I believe is just another link that is same (or near about) as the .co.uk link.

Quote:
Dont dismiss the offer before looking at it carefully. Used in conjunction with 18185 its a very powerful one.

Apart from people who call overseas,if  your happy with a 18 month contract the deals also good  for people who make lots of peak UK geographical calls.Average £4.33p a month as opposed to the  £7.25 a month also  Euphony as recommended by the Money Saving Expert on his site
I agree it's a very good tariff for those that not only ring a a lot of geographical numbers but also make international calls as well.

IP Logged

knuj

Reply #7 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 4:52pm

bbb_uk wrote on Oct 14th, 2006 at 1:53pm:
knuj wrote on Oct 13th, 2006 at 6:33pm:
The OP does  give an affiliate/reseller link for the service!!!.
Hi knuj,

Normally an affiliate/reseller link is a specially formated link with the reseller details at the end which would normally have something that identifies him to Euphony as the reseller.

The OP link I believe is just another link that is same (or near about) as the .co.uk link.

Quote:

Apart from people who call overseas,if  your happy with a 18 month contract the deals also good  for people who make lots of peak UK geographical calls.Average £4.33p a month as opposed to the  £7.25 a month also  Euphony as recommended by the Money Saving Expert on his site
I agree it's a very good tariff for those that not only ring a a lot of geographical numbers but also make international calls as well.

Whilst the site may look similar to the main company site. They are only Euphony business consultants.It clearly states on their site.

"© 2005 EuphonyUK.com - EuphonyUK.com is part of the Swift Solutions Group and is a reseller of Euphony Communications Ltd services. "

Swift solutions are a IT company based in Coventry, not part of the Euphony Group, who are based in Basingstoke.
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2006 at 4:56pm by knuj »  

IP Logged

2dogs

Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 9:19am

SmileyYes i realise they are resellers but as you can't sign up on the normal euphony site , this is the only site i could find to sign up on line......take a chill pill Smiley

IP Logged

knuj

Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 2:51pm

2dogs wrote on Oct 16th, 2006 at 9:19am:
SmileyYes i realise they are resellers but as you can't sign up on the normal euphony site , this is the only site i could find to sign up on line......take a chill pill Smiley

Less of your ignorance please.

How strange your first post on this site promotes an affiliate link.When you can sign up over phone on main site.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2006 at 2:54pm by knuj »  

IP Logged

2dogs

Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 3:48pm

i refer the the right honourable gentleman to my previous posting,i did say sign up on line ,not ring up......it's obvious it's pointless having these daily Insinuations that i'm selling something covertly. I would ask the Moderator to review these accusations this posting is making and lets start using the forum for some good rather than as a "I Know best" mentality Angry

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 4:08pm

Can we please keep personal comments to yourselves please.

Knuj - thanks for noticing the website is in fact an affiliate/reseller despite it looking very similar.

As the offer regardless of how you sign-up with Euphony is the same I see no detriment here so in the interest of fairness, I've amended the first post and made clear the ways to sign-up and pointed out that by signing-up online there is no cost difference except the affiliate/reseller may get a referral fee from Euphony for signing you up.

This way other forum members can make their own minds up.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, DaveM, Dave, bbb_uk, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge